Where To Listen
You can go to each episode’s page below and click the link to listen, or listen from the link in each blog post announcing new episodes. I also post the episodes to Facebook so you can listen directly from those posts as well. And you can go to the SoundCloud page to find all episodes.
If you use another podcast service and can’t find Eat the Evidence, let me know and I’ll try to get it hooked up for you, or request it from the service using the SoundCloud link above.
Coming soon: I’ll be attempting to partner with other podcasts to form a sugar artists podcasting network!
- Pilot – 28 March 2017 – Featuring Kyla Myers, Kendall Cusick, and Chef Nicholas Lodge.
- Episode 1 – April 20, 2017 – Featuring Dawn Parrott, Kyla Myers, and Mark Desgroseilliers.
- Episode 2 – May 4, 2017 – A focus on vendor experiences at trade shows, featuring Mark Desgroseilliers, Sidney Galpern, Sachiko Windbiel, Denise Gall, and Tammy Colitti.
- Episode 3 – May 18, 2017 – A chat with Kyla Myers and a cakefirmation from Mike McCarey.
- Episode 4 – June 1, 2017 – Cindy Autrey and Amy Ford of Frosting Creators of San Antonio talk about their recent show, plus extras from Mary Nicholas, Shannon Orr, and Jean Schapowal.
- Episode 5 – June 15, 2017 – Jessica Leigh Clark-Bojin of PiesAreAwesome.com talks about pushing the boundaries of decorative pies, Devrah Otten shares a funny story, and Heather Sherman gives us some cakefirmations and a chat.
- Episode 6 – June 29, 2017 – Jacqui Kelly talks about her recent trips to cake shows and Nicholas Lodge has a cakefirmation for you.
- Episode 7 – July 13, 2017 – Featuring Sara Weber talking about all kinds of cookie and cake issues, and Mike McCarey announcing a new class.
- Episode 8 – July 27, 2017 – Featuring Shannon Orr, Jacqui Kelly, Lynn Webb, Kendall Cusick, and Mike McCarey.
- Episode 9 – August 10, 2017 – Featuring Michelle Boyd, Sachiko Windbiel, Mallory Mae Ragland, and Rebecca Sheer.
- Episode 10 – August 24, 2017 – Featuring Suzy Zimmermann and Kyla Myers talking about their new roles at ICES. Plus Retta Pryor and Jan Wolfe.
- Episode 11 – September 7, 2017 – Featuring Meghan Allison and Kaysie Lackey of Innovative Sugarworks, plus a call-in by Mitchie Curran of Mitchie’s Munchies.
- Episode 12 – September 21, 2017 – Featuring Mitchie Curran of Mitchie’s Munchies and call-in messages from Stan Farrell of Composimold and Sharon Spradley of Curiaussiety Cakes.
- Episode 13 – October 5, 2017 – Featuring Wayne Steinkopf, a super special random mystery guest, and Heather Sherman.
- Episode 14 – October 20, 2017 – Featuring Michelle Green, Shannon Orr, Jean Schapowal, Kristi Rhodes-Mann, and Julia Usher.
- Episode 15 – November 16, 2017 – Coverage of Cake International at NEC in Birmingham.
- Episode 16 – December 7, 2017 – Featuring Mari Senaga, Flexique, and Simi Cakes.
New episodes come out every other Thursday. The next planned episodes are as follows (but are subject to change), so if you want to be on the show for a particular date, get in touch with me well in advance to set that up.
December 14 – Heather Sherman
No episode during Christmas Break
January 11 – Shanna Miller and Samuel Plont
February 22 – no episode unless I can get an early interview because I’ll be on a plane to Austin For That Takes the Cake this day
March 8 – Austin cake show coverage
March 22 – One Year Anniversary Special
November 1 – tentatively will skip this show because of Cake International: NEC prep unless I can get an interview well in advance
November 15 – CI: NEC coverage
No episode during Christmas Break
If you see someone you love on that list above, feel free to leave me a message singing their praises (no actual singing required but you can if you want!) using the instructions below. Your cake idols will get to hear your compliments on their episode!
Get In Touch
Want to leave me a voice message on Facebook to share a cakefirmation, challenge/triumph, funny story, or rant? Tap or click the phone icon in the Facebook Messenger window/app and follow the directions here. Leave the message to my personal page or the official Eat the Evidence page. If you’re not on Facebook or can’t leave a message, get in touch with me using one of the methods above and we can set up a recording time using Google Hangouts or Skype.
Music and sound clip credits can be found on episode pages, but these songs are the primary ones used across multiple episodes: