Where To Listen
You can go to each episode’s page below and click the link to listen, or listen from the link in each blog post announcing new episodes. I also post the episodes to Facebook so you can listen directly from those posts as well. And you can go to the SoundCloud page to find all episodes.
If you use another podcast service and can’t find Eat the Evidence, let me know and I’ll try to get it hooked up for you, or request it from the service using the SoundCloud link above.
Coming soon: I’ll be attempting to partner with other podcasts to form a sugar artists podcasting network!
- Pilot – 28 March 2017 – Featuring Kyla Myers, Kendall Cusick, and Chef Nicholas Lodge.
- Episode 1 – April 20, 2017 – Featuring Dawn Parrott, Kyla Myers, and Mark Desgroseilliers.
- Episode 2 – May 4, 2017 – A focus on vendor experiences at trade shows, featuring Mark Desgroseilliers, Sidney Galpern, Sachiko Windbiel, Denise Gall, and Tammy Colitti.
- Episode 3 – May 18, 2017 – A chat with Kyla Myers and a cakefirmation from Mike McCarey.
- Episode 4 – June 1, 2017 – Cindy Autrey and Amy Ford of Frosting Creators of San Antonio talk about their recent show, plus extras from Mary Nicholas, Shannon Orr, and Jean Schapowal.
- Episode 5 – June 15, 2017 – Jessica Leigh Clark-Bojin of PiesAreAwesome.com talks about pushing the boundaries of decorative pies, Devrah Otten shares a funny story, and Heather Sherman gives us some cakefirmations and a chat.
- Episode 6 – June 29, 2017 – Jacqui Kelly talks about her recent trips to cake shows and Nicholas Lodge has a cakefirmation for you.
- Episode 7 – July 13, 2017 – Featuring Sara Weber talking about all kinds of cookie and cake issues, and Mike McCarey announcing a new class.
- Episode 8 – July 27, 2017 – Featuring Shannon Orr, Jacqui Kelly, Lynn Webb, Kendall Cusick, and Mike McCarey.
- Episode 9 – August 10, 2017 – Featuring Michelle Boyd, Sachiko Windbiel, Mallory Mae Ragland, and Rebecca Sheer.
- Episode 10 – August 24, 2017 – Featuring Suzy Zimmermann and Kyla Myers talking about their new roles at ICES. Plus Retta Pryor and Jan Wolfe.
- Episode 11 – September 7, 2017 – Featuring Meghan Allison and Kaysie Lackey of Innovative Sugarworks, plus a call-in by Mitchie Curran of Mitchie’s Munchies.
- Episode 12 – September 21, 2017 – Featuring Mitchie Curran of Mitchie’s Munchies and call-in messages from Stan Farrell of Composimold and Sharon Spradley of Curiaussiety Cakes.
- Episode 13 – October 5, 2017 – Featuring Wayne Steinkopf, a super special random mystery guest, and Heather Sherman.
- Episode 14 – October 20, 2017 – Featuring Michelle Green, Shannon Orr, Jean Schapowal, Kristi Rhodes-Mann, and Julia Usher.
- Episode 15 – November 16, 2017 – Coverage of Cake International at NEC in Birmingham.
- Episode 16 – December 7, 2017 – Featuring Mari Senaga, Flexique, and Simi Cakes.
- Episode 17 – December 14, 2017 – Featuring Heather Sherman, Shannon Orr, and Kyla Myers.
- Episode 18 – January 18, 2018 – Featuring Shanna Miller and Samuel Plont, plus Trucolor and Mary Carmen Gonzalez.
- Episode 19 – February 8, 2018 – Featuring Judy Yhu, Shannon Orr, and Sidney Galpern.
- Episode 20 – March 8, 2018 – Coverage of the 2018 Austin cake show.
- Episode 21 – March 23, 2018 – One Year Anniversary Special
- Episode 22 – April 5, 2018 – Featuring Jarid Altmark.
- Episode 23 – April 19 – Featuring Christy Seguin.
- Episode 24 – May 3 – Featuring Abby Jimenez.
- Episode 25 – May 17 – Featuring Karen Garback and Shari Buchanan, co-directors of the 2018 ICES Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Episode 26 – May 31 – Featuring Nicole Johnson Williamson of Kayotic Konfections.
- Episode 27 – June 14, 2018 – Featuring Rhianydd Webb of Dragons and Daffodils Cakes.
- Episode 28 – June 28, 2018 – Featuring Corinna Maguire of Lovin’ From the Oven.
- Episode 29 – July 27, 2018 – Christine from Sweet Prodigy
- Episode 30 – August 9, 2018 – Robert Harwood
New episodes come out every other Thursday. The next planned episodes are as follows (but are subject to change), so if you want to be on the show for a particular date, get in touch with me well in advance to set that up.
August 23 – Jessie Lesser
September 6 – no episode, end of summer break
September 20 – Trinity Chapman
October 4 – no episode, family priority, unless I get an interview very far in advance
October 18 – Lara Mason, Molly Robbins, Kay Gajra
November 1 – tentatively will skip this show because of Cake International: NEC prep unless I can get an interview well in advance
November 15 – CI: NEC coverage
November 29 – Issue Special: Knockoff Products and How They Hurt Our Industry
December 13 – Jacqui Kelly
No episode during Christmas Break
If you see someone you love on that list above, feel free to leave me a message singing their praises (no actual singing required but you can if you want!) using the instructions below. Your cake idols will get to hear your compliments on their episode!
Wide open so let me know if you want to come on in 2019!
Get In Touch
Want to leave me a voice message on Facebook to share a cakefirmation, challenge/triumph, funny story, or rant? Tap or click the phone icon in the Facebook Messenger window/app and follow the directions here. Leave the message to my personal page or the official Eat the Evidence page. If you’re not on Facebook or can’t leave a message, get in touch with me using one of the methods above and we can set up a recording time using Google Hangouts or Skype.
Music and sound clip credits can be found on episode pages, but these songs are the primary ones used across multiple episodes: