Where To Listen
You can go to each episode’s page below and click the link to listen, or listen from the link in each blog post announcing new episodes. I also post the episodes to Facebook so you can listen directly from those posts as well. And you can go to the SoundCloud page to find all episodes.
If you use another podcast service and can’t find Eat the Evidence, let me know and I’ll try to get it hooked up for you, or request it from the service using the SoundCloud link above.
- Pilot – 28 March 2017 – Featuring Kyla Myers, Kendall Cusick, and Chef Nicholas Lodge.
- Episode 1 – April 20, 2017 – Featuring Dawn Parrott, Kyla Myers, and Mark Desgroseilliers.
- Episode 2 – May 4, 2017 – A focus on vendor experiences at trade shows, featuring Mark Desgroseilliers, Sidney Galpern, Sachiko Windbiel, Denise Gall, and Tammy Colitti.
- Episode 3 – May 18, 2017 – A chat with Kyla Myers and a cakefirmation from Mike McCarey.
- Episode 4 – June 1, 2017 – Cindy Autrey and Amy Ford of Frosting Creators of San Antonio talk about their recent show, plus extras from Mary Nicholas, Shannon Orr, and Jean Schapowal.
Get In Touch
Want to leave me a voice message on Facebook to share a cakefirmation, challenge/triumph, funny story, or rant? Tap or click the phone icon in the Facebook Messenger window/app and follow the directions here. Leave the message to my personal page because Facebook does not allow messages to be left for business pages at this time. If you’re not on Facebook or can’t leave a message, get in touch with me using one of the methods above and we can set up a recording time using Google Hangouts or Skype.
Music and sound clip credits can be found on episode pages, but these songs are the primary ones used across multiple episodes: